Michael Guy is a Clinical Psychologist offering specialised psychological therapy for trauma in Hobart.
Do you want your life back or better?
- Trauma repeating in your mind over and over
- Living in fear of it happening again
- Triggering anxiety and/or depression and/or anger
- Disturbed sleep leaving you tired and irritable possibly with nightmares
- Stopping you from doing things you used to do and/or you want to do
- Drinking too much alcohol and/or taking drugs to cope with the effects
Putting trauma behind you can be very difficult. It is usually strongly imprinted into your memory. You may keep trying to not think about it but it is still there and the effects make your life less than what it could be. Psychological therapy can help reduce the effects of trauma in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other psychological effects of trauma leading to better quality of your life by reducing or getting rid of the effects.
Michael Guy is a Clinical Psychologist offering specialised psychological trauma therapy in Hobart. He focuses on providing psychological therapy to those with a history of trauma including PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
For more information or to book an appointment please contact:
T: (03) 6224 8448
F: (03) 6224 8449
Email michael @ lifeaftertrauma.com.au
Address:277 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000
Book online: https://www.macquariepsychology.net.au/book-online/